Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:43:08 -0800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Nettamer List DOA?

On 2001-02-28 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 01:41:30 +0800
   >Hi!
   >I haven't seen any traffic on the Nettamer list for the last two
   >weeks. Is the list finally dead?
   >Philip

Walter quit.  I suspect that most people have used Net-Tamer long enough 
to know what works and what doesn't.  Barring new users and actual 
updates from Uncle Dave, there isn't likely to be much activity.  I 
haven't, for example, found any significant difference in performance 
between release 1.12.0 and the 1.13 beta, apart from the fact that the 
beta doesn't have a graphics mode.  I gave up using the graphics mode 
long ago, in spite of the fact that I have a 56k modem, simply because 
the graphics mode never did that much for me when it came to viewing a 
web page and it slows down browsing.  Of course, I don't use Net-Tamer 
much for browsing, either, preferring Lynx in DOS.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to