Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:23:32 +500
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Linux


Hello Harry,
    Nettamer is a dos program only and I don't believe that their's any
plans to expand that to other platforms.  Nettamer can be run in a dos-box
in windows and while I don't use linux it's my understanding that's theirs
programs for linux that do allow dos programs to run in linux.  Thus I would
suppose if you were able to emmulate a dos session in linux then you would
be able to run Nettamer that way.  I don't know this myself but suggest that
it's the only option you would have for this.  What might be a better choice
would be to consider duel booting your computer between the o-s that you
want.  This then could include a dos option from your boot-manager.  Then
you would have Nettamer in dos while only needing to re-boot for the other
o-s you may want either linux or windows when needing them.
       Mark




On 2001-03-18 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
 ha>Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:10:45 +0000
 ha>Can Nettamer run on Linux ?.
 ha>--
 ha>harry weston
 ha>********************************************************
 ha>To unsubscribe from this list,
 ha>send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
 ha>Unsubscribe
 ha>as the subject.
 ha>You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
 ha>********************************************************



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to