Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:31:08 +0500
From: Jude DaShiell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: dial timer suggestion


Would it be possible in some future version of nettamer to have a little
status report when dial timer is used that is written to the screen that
tells the user how many email messages were received and sent and how many
usenet messages were received and sent?  Last night I tried using dial timer
because I got the message that my connection was terminated by remote server
request meaning that there was probably a technical problem on my isp and
when I check things out this morning, I have no email or usenet messages
waiting for me.  Now if a repeat try interval were also added so that if a
first attempt failed nettamer could try in another 30 minutes say and
continue trying until successful that would be helpful too.  finally, for
multiple users situations where users have more than one internet account it
would be nice if nettamer could be asked to do a mail run on all accounts or
more than one of them at least.  This is what outlook express already does.

Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to