Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 07:57:41 +100
From: John Ramm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: deleting multiple messages with the same subject

Hi Everyone
I would like to know whether any of you have had any success with 
the alt-q command for deleting all messages with the same 
subject. This strikes me as an incredibly usefull feature, and 
yet whenever I've tried it it doesn't seem to work at all! The 
documentation of this feature is a little sparse and I would be 
gratefull for any hints as I currently have a very large mail.dlu 
file and this feature could really help to thin it out. 

Thanks for any help

Talk soon


John Ramm

Drummer, percussionist and one of the vocalists with dep4
contact us at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
or find us and our music at:
www.dep4.com

I am also the Chairman of the UK Retinoblastoma society
It can be found at:
www.rbsociety.org.uk
 
Get paid to surf the web, all under your control, goto:
http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=10278964


Net-Tamer V 1.11 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to