Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:17:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: Dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: terminal mode.

That is right, remember now. thanks.

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Ronald C. Dailey wrote:

> Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 15:14:02 -0800
> From: Ronald C. Dailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: terminal mode.
> 
>  
> 
> On 2001-04-15 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>    >Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 23:48:56 +400
>    >How do you get nettamer out of terminal mode? I forgot. I type
>    >alt-plus equals to get in there. I know that we discussed this
>    >before. Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered
> 
> Press F4 to end terminal mode.  Do this whether you are on line or not.  
> If you are on line, Net-Tamer will disconnect and exit terminal mode.  
> If you are not on line, Net-Tamer will simply exit terminal mode.
> 
> Ronald Dailey
> 
> 
> 



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to