Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 00:08:9> -700
From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: nettamer version 1.08
Dear Heimo,
Thanks for your email. I am using Nettamer version 1.12 and
had stable and good results with it. I also have version
1.13 as reserve. Both versions do not work any more. After
the ppp negotiations it is looking up the DNS number and
very quickly decides my POP and after that my SMTP is not
available. The same DNS are reckognized by Goin Postal and
Arachne. I can receive and send email. After your
mentioning of the older versions (I know you like them more
than the latest ;-)) I started up the XT from my wife which
is running version 1.08 for the Palmtop and indeed, that
version was able to receive and send emails. Just guess
where I am typing this message ;-).
Looked if I had the 1.o8 for a faster machine but found
that after 1.09 I had them complete. No 1.08 for my machine
(SutvPC, Pentium II with 500 mHz ;-)).
Could you semd me the (your) prefered version.
Saw on the XT (lots of time to see the proccess ;-)) that
the version 1.08 is looking for a lot of different DNS
numbers untill a working one is found. On my machine only
one search is visible.
Thaks in advance.
Computers are like air conditioners, they are useless when you open
Windows.
Net-Tamer V 1.11 Beta PT - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************