Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 12:59:38 -0600
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Nettamer1.11.2 attachment decoding malfunction.



Dear  fellow  subscribers,

I am a registered  user of nettamer  1.11.2 on an IBM compatible  586
166
mhz p.c. under operating  system msdos 6.0.

I am totally  blind.

My problem.

Nettamer recently  failed  to decode an attachment.

I have removed  the  failed  decode  matter  from  my  p.c.

However,  every  future  file attachment  I  receive  to any  future
message
 is given  the same  file  name as the first failed  decoded  file when
attempting  the  decode  phase.

This causes  nettamer  to fail to decode  the current  file  attachment 
at
all as it does not find it.

I understand  that  there is a file  created  by nettamer  when  this
problem  first arises  that it places in the  program  file  directory.

I understand  that  if one deletes  this  file the problem  is resolved.

However, I do not now  recall  that  file name.

Can  anyone  please  help me with  that name.

I  shall be most  grateful for  anyassistance  anyone  may be able to
provide.

Please email me direct, not via the list to my email address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please also advise  David  Colston's  current  phone  number as the one 
he
has recently  given for  phone  support  is now  shown as disconnected 
and
there is no listing  for  anyone  with the  surname of  Colston in the
Coral
 Springs  area  where he lives  nor for  nettamer inc.  either.

I  have emailed  him  directly  somedays ago.

I have not received a reply to date.

He may be on leave or the like perhaps  otherwise  I  generally  receive
very  fast  responses  to emails.

This is why I am seeking  the assistance  of others in the interests of
time
as I am unable to decode  any attachments  now at all with nettamer and 
the
problem  worsens  as  they  accumulate  by  the day.

So please  help me.

Many thanks.

Yours in friendship,
ROBERT NIXON
AUSTRALIA.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to