Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:37:02-0400
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Patched versions of Nettamer and NetMail Pro
Hello Folks:
Uncle Dave sent me a patched version of Nettamer and also
a patched version of NetMail Pro.
With my ISP, "shentel.net", the "off the shelf" versions have
problems with INVALID DOMAIN NAME errors due to some smiley-face
characters that were appearing in the domain name. Another
problem with the "off the shelf" versions is that they had a
problem dealing with the HELO protocol used by "shentel.net".
I wrote to Uncle Dave about these problems and he sent me
some special patched versions for dealing with my ISP.
Using the patched version, Nettamer works like a charm with
"shentel.net". I registered it years ago. Now NetMail Pro
is working with the patched version. I will soon register it.
If any of you should ever experience such problems as I have
described, then you should write to Uncle Dave. He can help.
All the best,
Sam Heywood
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************