Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:00:33 -0600
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: not windows fixated

Although the question was directed to Karen, I take the
liberty ;-) to answer.

To subscribe for SURVPC send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
subscribe SURVPC in the body of the message.
 More info can be found at;
 http://www.softcon.com/archives/SURVPC.html

(have not tried to look there with Nettamer though ;-))

There is a second list which runs parallel to this list and
was meant as a temporary replacement as the main list was
down (for a very long time).

To subscribe to the list, send a message to:
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I haven't been on this particular list since eight weeks
because I was on holiday and unsubscribed from it. In this
time the original list came back to life and now I wait and
see how it develops. For the moment they are both alive.

Have fun.
Constant

 ND>Date: Mon, 13 2001 22:56:23 +0400
 ND>From: Jude DaShiell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


 ND>Karen,
 ND>Do you have the subscription info for surf_pc mailing list?
 ND>It would be a
 ND>nice change to write to people who weren't windows fixated
 ND>for once.

 ND>---
 ND>Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 ND>Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



--

"A computer on every desk and in every home, usable by everyone!"

NTReader v0.35w(P)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to