Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:33:58 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: reading/writing

Hi,
When I try to read and write with nettamer, I can't get a thing done at
first! I have to keep hitting keys until something happens.
Can someone answer these questions please?
1. How do I get in to the action once I p ress the f key from the Nettamer
reader menu?
2. When I press the return key nothing happens right away. I have to hit
arrow keys and return several times before anything will happen. Even
selecting a letter and trying to arrow to a column doesn't seem to wrok.
So if this can be clarified, I might have better luck.
3. Every time I do get in to the read//review//write new message area, I
keep seeing my old messages even after I've tried to erase or kill
them. Why?
4. I see the mark and e<x>ecute on the list of options, they don't seem to
do a thing for me. Why is that?
thanks!
Isaac



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to