Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 00:48:42 -0600
From: Jude DaShiell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: no excuse for error 61


Earlier I sent Dave Colston a message which if he ever implements the
suggestions in it very probably will do away with disk full errors in a
future version of nettamer.  As things stand I lost over a million byte mail
bag because this suggestion wasn't implemented tonight.  The assumptions
behind error 61 present operation are that users will always have sufficient
space to download and process mail bags.  If that isn't the case you get an
error 61 and loose all email.  As of now I don't trust nettamer to delete
any email on the system it downloads from at any time.  At least it wasn't
an error 9 this time, but I got my version of qemm installed.
---
Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



Reply via email to