Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:29:00 -0500
From: "Samuel W. Heywood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: About Hotmail

On Sat, 22 Sep 2001 16:08:59 -0500, Charles Oluboyo wrote:

> Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 12:22:32 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Charles Oluboyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: About Hotmail

> Greetings all,
> is there anyone who has managed to get into Hotmail
> using POP and SMTP on Nettamer?. I would like to know
> the names of the POP and SMTP servers. Thanks a lot.

>          Quite a quiet summer ...

I know of lots of people who have tried it with Nettamer and with
many other POP3/SMTP clients which use the normal and standard
protocols.  They have all reported failure.  I have heard of a
special shareware application that somebody has developed for the
sole purpose of getting into hotmail.  I forgot the name of the
program and the author.  The program was released about a year ago.
Around the time of the program's release I read some reports from
users saying that this program does work at times, but not at all
reliably.

Sam Heywood



Reply via email to