Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:16:16 +800
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: nettamer crashes with mindspring calling Louisville POP
I have been using nettamer with Mindspring calling the San Jose CA POP with
no problems. I recently moved to Louisville and found that nettamer can't
establish a PPP connection. Password is accepted but then computer freezes when
trying to connect to the DNS server and the program is unresponsive which
means reboot or end task. It crashes before any attempt to
connect to pop server. Modem stays connected and even if unplugged, nettamer
doesn't respond. When I call my original number long distance,
everything works. No .err file is created. If anyone on the list has a
mindspring account, please try the Louisville pop which is
502 379-4492. Microsoft dialup networking has no problem
with the Louisville number.
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************