Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:32:58
From: Alejandro Lieber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Novafont for DOS VGA

> On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 20:05:31, Alejandro Lieber wrote:
> 
> > I have uploaded NovaFont.zip to my website: www.lieber.com.ar
>
> Hi Alex;
> I tried to pick up a copy and found it to be impossible with Arachne
> version 1.62. Maybe someone else will have better luck, but I doubt it.
> 
> When I selected novafont.zip on your page, (BTW the URL said I was at
> Google) I got the message that the file was not on the Google server.
> 
> I examined the page and it seemed to be mostly javascript.
> Was that YOUR page or Google I was looking at ?
> 
> - Clarence Verge

Today I have rewriten mi web page.
I discovered an error in the HTML script.

The strange thing was that I could download novafont.zip with BOBCAT, 
LYNX and IE, but not with Arachne. Not an Arachne error, but my 
mistake.




The command-line interface is a vestige of an era of macho computing.

----------------------
Ing. Alejandro Lieber  
Rosario  Argentina
lima[at]citynet.net.ar
----------------------



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to