Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:51:23 +500
From: "Karen D. Lewellen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: successful data transfer, and a new nt problem?
hi all.
I said i would report when i was able to transfer my data from one computer
to another via the interlnk intersrv setup suggested. I was able to do so
last night after someone sent me a copy of tinytalk which is a screen reader
that did not require me to use a floppy drive to install it.
now, I will be seeking someone here in nyc to assist me with changing over
the other hardware items to the second 133 p machine. thanks to everyone
who helped, and gave me wonderful information.
now that this is over, I have a new odd problem with nettamer.
recently i have had several problems with allocation errors, either the
packet file in nt being trunked, or allocation size problems.
i thought i had fixed this by installing again a fresh copy of the program,
but it seems to be back.
what happens is, that while doing something in nettamer, say downloading
mail, the process will lock up.
so, I will run scandisk or chkdsk and be told that some file in nettamer has
an allocation problem.
what might be the cause here?
thanks,
karen
live long and prosper!
Karen Lewellen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Test Drive
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************