Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:29:45 +600
From: "Thomas L. Burleigh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: BugList #2 October 2001

Dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
 > While putting that list together, please ask him to fix
 > nettamer so you can pull up the address book while in the "CC"
 > field.

Dana, I have a separate wish list for items like this.  I'll see if
something like this is already in it. If not, I'll add this. :-)


       Thomas L. Burleigh 
       Author of: CompView (View text files with compressed characters)
                  NTLServ  (Mail Parsing and Saving)
                  KillFile (Mail and Newsgroup Filtering)
                  NTBinary (Mail and Newsgroup Binary Saver)
       http://www.net-connect.net/~tomburl/shareware.htm

I just got lost in thought.  It was unfamiliar territory.

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to