Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:58:41 -0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: the lha compression program?


I noticed a message from Scott regarding the list after I'd posted that 
comment about the way the list manager strips attachments.  I'd 
forgotten or maybe never knew that Scott was managing the list.  When I 
saw the message, I thought we might see a break of a couple days in the 
list traffic, but it appears to be have been a seamless transition.

Ron

On 2001-10-22 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: 22 Oct 2001
   >Ron - it's not 'Uncle Dave' but dear Scott Boyer who kindly keeps up
   >this list !
   >And he has evidently succeded with the not-so-trivial task to change
   >the list server without making us suffer. Thanks Scott !
   >// Heimo Claasen // <hammer at revobild dot net> // Brussels
   >2001-10-22 The WebPlace of ReRead - and much to read  ==>
   >http://www.revobild.net
   >********************************************************
   >To unsubscribe from this list,
   >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
   >Unsubscribe
   >as the subject.
   >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
   >********************************************************

-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to