Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:41:36 -0500
From: "Mike Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Can I get newsgroups with NT, not through my ISP?

Do a web search for free news servers. I found this site that 
list both free and for a fee news servers and has links to other 
sever lists. http://freenews.maxbaud.net/

Maybe it will be of some help. I used to use a couple free 
news servers, but that was several years ago. 

On 27 Oct 01, at 11:08, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 09:23:28 +100
> From: John Ramm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Can I get newsgroups with NT, not through my ISP?
> 
> Hi List
> 
> My ISP, onet.co.uk, has finally admitted that they have no plans 
> to provide an nntp server. Is there anywhere I can get newsgroups 
> from without resorting to the web? 
> 
> Thanks for any help
> 
> Talk soon
> 
>  
> 
> 
> John Ramm
> 
> Drummer, percussionist and one of the vocalists with dep4
> contact us at:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> or find us and our music at:
> www.dep4.com
> 
> I am also the Chairman of the UK Retinoblastoma society
> It can be found at:
> www.rbsociety.org.uk
>  
> Get paid to surf the web, all under your control, goto:
> http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=10278964
> 
> 
> Net-Tamer V 1.11 - Registered
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to