Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:51:05 -0500
From: "Samuel W. Heywood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: where's Tom Burlay

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:06:24 -0500, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:52:26 +500
> From: Jude DaShiell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: where's Tom Burlay

> His netconnect.net address appears out of commission and unfortunately I
> lost registration files for the software I registered with him last year.

> Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I know who you are talking about.  He's the guy who has developed
some nice companion programs for Nettamer.  I think you have his
name spelled wrong.  I believe the correct spelling is "Burleigh",
but I could be wrong.  Check on it.

You might want to post your question also in the newsgroup
"alt.comp.shareware.nettamer".  If you don't do newsgroups I could
ask about his whereabouts myself.  Would you like for me to do that
for you?

BTW, I use Nettamer all the time for doing newgroups.  I do
newsgroups very frequently, usually several times each day.
Nettamer works great for this purpose.  Also it is a very nice
email client.  I use Nettamer often also for email, but usually
only when using an alternate email address.

Sam Heywood



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to