Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:00:56 +600
From: "Thomas L. Burleigh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Still here (sort of.... :-)

Jeff Hawkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > > His netconnect.net address appears out of commission and
 > > unfortunately I lost registration files for the software I
 > > registered with him last year.

Hi, all.  My old ISP bit the dust, and I have only just recently
setup a new ISP account with EarthLink.  It's nice to know the
prefabricated script that comes with NT for EarthLink the first time
without tweaking. :-)

Anyway, my new email addy is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is my first SMTP from NetTamer with Earthlink. If ya'll see
this message, my setup is working. :-)

Thomas L. Burleigh 
Author of: CompView (View text files with compressed characters)
           NTLServ  (Mail Parsing and Saving)
           KillFile (Mail and Newsgroup Filtering)
           NTBinary (Mail and Newsgroup Binary Saver)
http://www.net-connect.net/~tomburl/shareware.htm

A day without sunshine is like, night.

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to