Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:32:18 +500
From: Jude DaShiell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: where's Thomas Burlay these days


I tried sending e-mail to Thomas and it got returned since it appears his
internet account was probably closed down.  I lost the shareware
registration files he had sent me last year when I registered his shareware
and would like to arrange to get those replaced.  I found out that ntlserv
seems only to work with a maximum of 9 lists in the unregistered version of
the shareware at least.  I'm wondering if having the registered shareware
would increase that limit since I have about 12 lists I'd like to have
parsed out and though the count and file format are correct for ntlserv.cfg
the last three lists aren't being separated out.

Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to