Paul aka DJ Spooky

Date: December 15th
Time: 10pm-2am
Venue: Terra Gallery
511 Harrison st
San Francisco CA 94105
web info: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/birthday_party

"CC is turning 5 and to celebrate we’re throwing a community-wide party. If
you’ll be in the San Francisco Bay Area on December 15, join us for a night of
celebrating the commons at a party generously sponsored by Mozilla and Last.fm.
The evening will feature announcements by Joi Ito and Lawrence Lessig, a live
acoustic performance by Gilberto Gil, video remixing by Phi Phenomenon, and
open source, remixable music and video provided by Paul D. Miller aka DJ
Spooky. Space is limited so please RSVP to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as soon as
possible to let us know if you will be joining us (seriously, please do this!).
Details are listed on our birthday flyer.

If you’re not in the Bay Area, don’t worry. There will also be parties in
Berlin and New York City. For more details about these events, or if you want
to register a party in your own part of the world, check out our wiki page for
more information. Air Mozilla will be streaming Gilberto Gil’s performance for
those who won’t be able to attend any of the parties. And of course, please
feel free to celebrate CC in Second Life as well.

No matter where you are in the world, we invite you to celebrate CC’s five
years of helping to keep culture free and celebrate the future of participatory
culture."

via Cory Doctorow