We are in the age of the Anthropocene now, everything has changed, the
future is not what it used to be.

yours JJ

On 12 Jun 2013, at 17:40, Brian Holmes wrote:

> I agree with Dimitry below. It should be noticed that existing
> communication circuits and forms of social cooperation have all been
> built over the last twenty years. On the one hand, social media was at
> least partially prefigured by Indymedia and similar iniatives fifteen
> years ago, the huge circuits for the relay of news from movement to
> movement have been built up more or less deliberately, and the form of
> swarming, or the sustained temporal pulsation of concentration/dispersion
> of forces, is not just a spontaneous phenomenon but a learned and widely
> shared strategy. Plus all this has been relayed by more bourgeois
 <...>

<...>

Notre livre-film "Les Sentiers de L'utopie" (Editions Zones/La D?couverte 2011)
twitter: @nowtopia.

pour la liste mail - vous pouvez souscrire ici -
https://lists.riseup.net/www/subscribe/labofii

www.labofii.net

#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nett...@kein.org