Just wondering -

How do you all save your data for your personal archives?

I'm just not sure how stable all my old films and videos are.  I use BluRay
disks to backup raw footage from more recent projects, but a lot of my stuff is
just on redundant hard drives that I copy once in a while. A few major things
are in regional library collections and distribution where they are safer.

Older projects are on tape, which has a longer shelf life than SD cards, USB
sticks or HDD, but still dubious in the very long term.

Does anyone have efficient / affordable strategies for keeping their life's
work safe?  I'm talking many gigabytes of raw footage, video masters, project
files, etc.

- Flick

--
* WHERE'S MY ARTICLE, WORLD? http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Flick_Harrison