Garnet,

I completely agree with your assessment:

"...there are a lot of other people that deserve our attention that have
been totally neglected. The well-known folks had enough coverage already..."

But, when we continue to rehash the 'greats,' how do we draw attention to,
identify, the 'new' or 'alternative' voices? Let's start a list. Who do you
suggest?

Personally, I'm a fan of Wendy Chun, Yuk Hui, Donna Haraway, and Tiziana
Terranova. But maybe we should be more specific, which specific tools from
which specific authors build on, but provide a path beyond the canon? ...
seconding voyd, I do also quite like Zero Books...

-Minka