Hi Felix,

Good stuff!

> On 10/29/2021 1:40 PM Felix Stalder <fe...@openflows.com
> mailto:fe...@openflows.com > wrote:
>

> I'm sure most of you have heard by now that Facebook is renaming itself
> "Meta" and promoting a platform called "Metaverse", basically, a shared,
> but heavily customizable VR/AR world.
>
> If you haven't seen the video from the keynote, have look. You won't be
> able to get through the entire 80-minute show (I tried, and failed) but
> here are a few minutes to get the flavor of how dated this future feels.
> There is nothing in there that you couldn't do in Second Life and it
> even looks pretty much the same.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gElfIo6uw4g

What i found most, err... 'remarkable' is how much Zuck looks like an avatar.
cartoonish, as you wrote.
Funky: the next YT clip that YT's AI proposed was titled 'I am worried for
humanity's future' ...
I stopped long ago to be. I just know ;-)

Back https://cyberpeaceinstitute.org/teams/stephane-duguin/ to Jo Nesbo 'The
Leopard'!
Cheers, p+7D!
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nett...@kein.org