Geraldine Juarez on NFTs and the block chain, ghost chains, & Berlin’s
transformation from international destination for artists to start-up city…?

https://the-crypto-syllabus.com/geraldine-juarez-on-nfts-ghosts/?fbclid=IwAR17I_fkOugbZQ4hTKjiYD6b7R0yfxghJvHw1JTK5WbKLFUqysnl0G10kMg

H a p p y.   H o l i d a y s!

Molly

Sent from my iPhone