Dear Nettimers,

I'm very happy to announce we are opening this week the exhibition "Graphic
Turn: Like the Ivy on the Wall" at the Reina Sofia museum, a project by Red
Conceptualismos del Sur.

I am sending here the link with more information about the exhibition and
English, and I am sure that many of you will be interested in the project.
https://www.museoreinasofia.es/en/exhibitions/graphic-turn

And here is the folder in Spanish (it will be published in English soon):
https://www.museoreinasofia.es/sites/default/files/exposiciones/folletos/folleto_giro_grafico.pdf

I hope you can visit If you are in Madrid!

Best
André

--
*André Mesquita*