Tim Ruehsen <[email protected]> writes:

> Yes, it was some hours of work, but here is a patch that releases all memory 
> and now runs fine with valgrind.

I've now done the same, in a slightly different manner. I first tried to
keep the convention that strings are passed as two arguments (length,
pointer), and tried to make callers always allocate the data, and
callees always free it. That turned out to be a bit inconvenient in a
few places. So I rewrote it with a simple string class, and then I could
just as well put all allocated strings on a linked list to be freed at
the end.

I'll try to clean it up and commit it soon.

I just pushed two simpler fixes, not quoting $EMULATOR in run-tests, and
memory leaks in the pkcs1-conv command line tool.

Regards,
/Niels

-- 
Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid C0B98E26.
Internet email is subject to wholesale government surveillance.
_______________________________________________
nettle-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.lysator.liu.se/mailman/listinfo/nettle-bugs

Reply via email to