We have configured maxWebsocketFrameLength to a size of 3MB. Sometimes we
have seen that clients send a websocket frame with size of 1GB. By the time
netty tries to restrict the size the frame is already buffered inside the
byte[]. Is it possible to check the length of the frame while we are
receiving it over the network and then reject the network requests
completely?