Thanks norman

Here is my pipeline

@Override
public void initChannel(SocketChannel ch) throws Exception
{
logger.info("=================initChannel===================="+this);
ChannelPipeline pipeline = ch.pipeline();

pipeline.addLast("codec-http", new HttpServerCodec());
pipeline.addLast("deflater", new HttpContentCompressor(1));
pipeline.addLast("aggregator", new HttpObjectAggregator(65536));
pipeline.addLast(CommonExecutors, "websocket-handler", new
WebSocketTransport());
}