<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fSJk4HDjIFg/Wvb0hHjzHAI/AAAAAAAAiQU/aQLKRahdrGMNiiMyX0dm3J7UWNMLVMbdwCLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg>

I have above setup. A 3rd party client is sending traffic over 10G link to
my netty server and I have to forward it over a 1G link using Netty client.
As I can't write very fast, I also need to adjust my read speed. Is there
anyway using Netty's API to find out how fast my channel is capable of
sending so I can adjust my read server bandwidth.