The Free Software Foundation recently fired  a transgendered employee of
the FSF, just for being trans, because some transphobic cissexist people
wrote negativly about her. The FSF fired her because they thougdt she,
rather than the assholes bullying her, was causing the FSF potential
damage. As a result, she was fired from the FSF.

As a trans person myself, I find this disgusting.

I'm declaring here and now to the whole world that Libreboot is no
longer part of the GNU project. I do not believe that the FSF or the GNU
project deserve to exist.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00036.html