Hi Network-Manager wizards,

 I'm running on Ubuntu Dapper and I installed the network-manager package
that's on the Ubuntu Dapper repository. It worked fine the first time, but
three problems arose recently.

 Problem #1: When playing a FPS game, the connection drop dead once in
while. I also see the Gnome widget doing the "refresh" animation at roughly
the same interval. What's going on?

 Problem #2: After I removed the network-manager package, there were no
longer any automatic DHCP request for my network connections. I must do it
manually. How can I fix this?

 Problem #3: Finally, I reinstalled the network-manager package. Now it
does not see my Wireless adapters, or so I guess because the Gnome widget
does not list WAP anymore. What did I do wrong?

Now that I've stated what's wrong, lets go with the good. I really liked
Network Manager when it ran the first time. It Just Worked, as stated on
your webpage. Also, the Gnome widget is plain, simple and unosbstrusive, as
all interfaces should be. Great work! I'm looking forward to have it up and
running again soon.

Francis Bolduc