On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:48 AM, Dan Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 22:08 +0300, EMAD AL-BLOUSHI wrote:
> > Dear All
> > Honestly I would like to thank you for your valuable work besides I
> > want to let you know about a little bug while using NetworkManager
> > with E71 for 3G Internet connection using USB cable , it works
> > perfectly but when I click on disconnect button nothing happen so
> > kindly attached files for further details
> >
> > Finally, I'm using  Ubuntu 8.10 - the Intrepid Ibex - released in October
> 2008.
>
> If you could, stop NetworkManager, and then from a terminal as root:
>
> NM_SERIAL_DEBUG=1 /usr/sbin/NetworkManager --no-daemon
>
> then connect, and trigger your disconnect bug, and reply with a full log
> of the NM output.
>
> Thanks!
> Dan

I have done what you mentioned and I got this result when I run the command

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ sudo NM_SERIAL_DEBUG=1 /usr/sbin/NetworkManager --no-daemon
NetworkManager: <info>  starting...
NetworkManager: <WARN>  nm_dbus_manager_start_service(): Could not acquire
the NetworkManager service as it is already taken.
NetworkManager: <info>  disconnected by the system bus.
NetworkManager: <WARN>  main(): Failed to start the dbus manager.

Thanks,
Emad Al-Bloushi