On Tue, 2013-07-30 at 18:16 +0000, Vanessa Županović wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>

> First of all I'm 20 years old student who is pretty much new at this :) so I
> might sound really nooby, but I noticed that network manager (all versions)
> doesn't support setting up a new connection from console which is necessary
> in some cases (it can be done only from applet), so I have implemented
> mentioned feature for my personal use and added it to nmcli source (i'm
> talking about connecting to mobile Internet) ...

Sounds neat!  Jirka Klimes has been working on support for this for a
while in his 'cli-enhance' branch which was merged to git master
recently, which has some simple support for mobile broadband.  Could you
mail your patches to this list so everyone can take a look at them and
see how they could fit into current git master's nmcli?

Thanks!
Dan