On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 03:36 -0400, Pavel Simerda wrote:
> [...]

This problem is most definitely a supplicant issue.  The supplicant
roams too aggressively, even if the currently associated access point
has a very good signal.  We've patched that in Fedora, but as you
indicate, your kernel wifi driver is also not working correctly when
reporting signal strength.

Dan