./src/initrd/tests/meson.build
Author: Lubomir Rintel <lkund...@v3.sk>
./src/initrd/meson.build
Author: Beniamino Galvani <bgalv...@redhat.com>
./shared/nm-glib-aux/tests/meson.build
Author: Thomas Haller <thal...@redhat.com>
./clients/cloud-setup/meson.build
Author: Thomas Haller <thal...@redhat.com>

If the authorization also extends to those that have modified the files,
this is the list of involved authors:

Antonio Cardace
Beniamino Galvani
Benjamin Berg
Christian Kellner
Corentin Noël
Francesco Giudici
Iñigo Martínez
Jan Alexander Steffens (heftig)
Jan Tojnar
Javier Arteaga
Lubomir Rintel
Michael Biebl
Soapux
Taegil Bae
Thomas Haller
Tom Gundersen

These lists have also been added to the MR as a comment.

Hope this helps,

BR,

[0]
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/merge_requests/397