On Wed, 2020-07-15 at 12:31 +0200, Gonsolo via networkmanager-list
wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a home network with a router and a repeater. Network manager
> always connects to the last used network so I have to switch manually
> to the nearest AP when I take the notebook from the workroom to the
> living room. Is there a way to tell NetworkManager to do this
> automatically?

This isn't really an answer, but typically you use the same SSID for
your repeater and your main router, and the devices (computer, phones,
etc) will switch between them automatically based on signal strength.
Is that not possible in your setup?
Dan