Hi!

My local network consists of a wifi router and ethernet router, both
connected to the internet via different accounts. I want to use the
ethernet by default, and switch automatically to wifi when connectivity
check fails. This can be achieved easily using the connectivity check
feature, as nm change the metric of the default route of the interfaces
according to the result of the connectivity check. But in addition to
switching networks as stated above, I want to turn off the radio of the
wifi to save some power, and connect to wifi when connectivity check fails
on ethernet. When connectivity check succeeds on ethernet again, then I
want to shut down the wifi. Is this requirement can be achieved using
network manager? If not, I would be happy to hear suggestions to implement
this.

Thanks!
Shlomi