Hi!

I'm currently working with a SimCom SIM7000E-based Raspberry hat, using
ModemManager and NetworkManager to handle the GSM connection (and the GPS
location data too).
Raspberry OS version is 10 (buster), ModemManager version is 1.10.0,
NetworkManager version is 1.14.6, qmicli version is 1.22.0.

So, my problem is that I'm facing an error that I couldn't manage to solve:
when I try to activate an already created connection through "nmcli con up",
Network Manager couldn't do it, raising this error message "the base network
connection was interrupted". In the same exact time, ModemManager seems to lose
the USB connection to the modem, and regain it after the usual 15-20 seconds.

This error appears at random times and, in the attempt to work around this, I
already tried the HW reboot of the modem (through its reset pin) and the reboot
of the system, as well as the restart of the nmcli and mmcli processes, without
success.
After some time, the connection seems to activate correctly again.

Any ideas on why this happens?