Hi,
 I am wondering why the cloned mac is not working. As such this is for sure
not a driver issue, since I am able to setup a random mac and able to easiy
successfully connect manually using wpa_supplicant.
So it is network manager doing something which wl does not like. Could that
be unset so that the config generated by networkmanager matches a simple
config generated by wpa_passphrase ?

Sorry, i dont see a reason why a random mac must have an issue with wl
driver.

--

Regards,
Bhasker C V