I did try :
   'set ipv4.dns 127.0.0.1
    save persistant
  '
in  'nmcli c e $uuid', but this did not work either after an up / down -
/etc/resolv.conf was not updated to contain only '127.0.0.1' - it did
ALSO contain '127.0.0.1', but as a suffix, not a prefix - this is not
what I want .
This did used to work with my old setup on FC32, but not on FC34 .
Is there any custom dhclient.conf file that is included in the current
implementation anymore ?
Thanks, Jason