First, make sure that ovs is installed correctly, e.g.

E.g. make sure something like this works
ovs-vsctl add-br MyBridge

if this is working, you would need the following three commands to create a
bridge and should in ovs-vsctl output

nmcli conn add type ovs-bridge conn.interface MyBridge
nmcli conn add type ovs-port conn.interface MyBridge master MyBridge
nmcli conn add type ovs-interface slave-type ovs-port conn.interface
MyBridge master nsx-switch0 ipv4.method disabled

NM does not create a port & an interface when you create a bridge, and the
bridge will not should in the output until app three are created. But you
will see connection profiles in the /etc/NetworkManager/systemXXX (forgot
full directory name)