Greg Ames <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ryan or Jeff - what's up with a missing "workers_may_exit=1" on line
> 732?  That's in make_child with the current CVS; no comprende.

I suspect that Ryan meant to add such a line right after the call to
apr_signal_thread() a few lines back (after the current line 710).

You still need to wake up the worker threads.  If you do it with the
pipe of death then the first/only thread per process which reads from
the pipe of death will set workers_may_exit anyway.

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...