On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 11:36, Paul Rodriguez wrote:
> Any way to check which wm is running, though?
>
> - P
What about opening up a term and typing:
pstree -nal | more
or
ps -aux
...that should show you what's running...(or gtop - if you have that)

--
Fri Nov  8 11:45:01 EST 2002

--------------------------------
|            __    __          |
|           /  \ /| |'-.       |
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      |
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |kuhn media australia
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |http://kma.0catch.com
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |stephen kuhn
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     |mobile: 0410-728-389

A lot of the stuff I do is so minimal, and it's designed to be minimal.
The smallness of it is what's attractive.  It's weird, 'cause it's so
intellectually lame.  It's hard to see me doing that for the rest of
my life.  But at the same time, it's what I do best.
- Chris Elliot, writer and performer on "Late Night with David
Letterman"