Hey all,
I have a MicronPC TransPort GX3 Laptop with a built in wireless network card and a regular network card. The wireless is setup as eth0 and the other is eth1. I work in many different buildings and so far I have been unable to gain internet access with the wireless card. It appears the only thing it is able to do is grab an IP address. Is there more I need to configure with it, because I didn't see anything else about it. Could the fact it shows up in the "Unknown" hardware list be the problem. I don't recall the make of it offhand, but on the website it said it was linux compatable. It looks like harddrake is detecting it as a Lucent Technologies WaveLan/IEEE Adaptor runing the wvlan_cd module. Any help would be appreciated.

Matt Harrison
MMNet Technology Support