I have searched the archives and cannot locate who sent this script.
I have a question about the part of the script which mounts the
camera...

CAM="/mnt/camera"               # Mountpoint for your camera
(this used to read CAM="/mnt/fuji" I think)

and later in the script it mounts the camera (i think) with
mount $CAM

Is this correct?  Seems like it is missing this; -t vfat /dev/sda1

Forgive me if I have over looked something.

I am off to find out what JHEAD and ImageMagick do.

TIA
Steve

--
Linux user #280097