<rant>
I'm installed beta3 on a test machine, but when I go to the Mandrake
bugzilla site, the site screams, "We're doing everything we can to
make feedback frustrating. Leave now." So I go to the documentation,
and it's a mile long.

Mandrake didn't write Bugzilla--I know. But I wish they'd do
something to make it a fraction as user friendly as the distro
itself. They should have brief hints/tips on the search page
itself, and a FAQ to handle questions not related to bugzilla
itself. If I calm down, I may try and read through the documentation,
but at this point I'm too pissed off and short on time.
</rant>

Okay. Now can somebody tell me who I contact to make suggestions
on wording and other usability issues?

Miark