On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 16:30, HaywireMac wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:50:36 +1000
> Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>
> > Who says you can't buy an opinion or create the idea of security? If
> > you've got more than enough money, you can even kill off your critics!
> >
> > http://www.msnbc.com/news/971914.asp?0si=-
>
> Did you read his report? It was reeaaally scathing, no wonder Billy was
> pissed.
>
> I have the .pdf if you want it.

I've read the report and all the articles associated with it. Scathing
is a small word in comparison to the reality. I'm sure that Microsoft is
going to quash all possibilities of this article leaking out to the
public in general. It's our job to make sure they don't and/or can't
make this "go away" or become "invisible"...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Old MacDonald had an agricultural real estate tax abatement.